Apply Online or Contact Us at (702) 805-5882
Smog Free Clark County

Smog Free Clark County (SFCC) is a non-profit pilot program seeking to help reduce emissions in Clark County. Its inception was in response to the change in Nevada State law raising the requirements on classic vehicles, classic rod and old timer license plates. SFCC offers eligible consumers vehicle repair assistance to help improve Clark County’s air quality by reducing motor vehicle emissions.The owners of model year 1968-1999 vehicles or classic rod plate vehicles may receive up to $975 in emissions-related repairs. SFCC has been able to provide repair assistance to low-income families who otherwise could not re-register their vehicles due to smog check failures. 

How It Works

Gather Documents

Submit Application

Receive Voucher

Repair Your Vehicle

Frequently Asked Questions

Our FAQ page provides answers to common questions about the SFCC program.

  • Eligibility Requirements
  • How to Apply
  • Application Review and Processing
  • Repairing Your Vehicle
Call our Phone Line

Questions? Ready to apply? Call our friendly phone team for assistance!
Our phone line is open Monday to Saturday from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. Hablamos español.
(702) 805-5882 

Customer Testimonials

Check out the following testimonial interview from one of our SFCC customers, Aneta.